Friday, October 5, 2012

Hardly Strictly and Decompression






These are some of the reasons why I live in San Francisco. Two beautiful events are happening this weekend. Hardly Strictly Bluegrass and Decompression. I have to admit, I have been riding the high off of Burning Man since I got back. I listen nonstop to the Opulent Temple podcasts, particularly the mix by Eliki. Bangin is a word that comes to mind. Dirty tribal groovy electro funk from the future. I guess that's a way I could describe it. If it doesn't make you dance at some point we might have to talk. I also have an idea for a sticker promotion that is directly influenced by what I saw felt did at Burning Man. This year has been so nuts, but for sure it taught me that there is another world out there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment